Thursday, March 17, 2016

Plotting and Planning. . .

The hubbs will be turning 50 this year and I would love to throw him a surprise party.  I threw him one when he turned 30 and it was a huge hit.  I really did surprise him, he almost missed his own party because his friend that was supposed to bring him back to the house could not get him to come home.  Ughhh!  Men!
I told him I was having a Christmas Around the World Party and he even helped me clean up for it.  That was my way of getting him out of the house.  I think this year I would like to rent a place so we could invite more folks to come.  There is a particular venue near us that I think would be really great for this type of thing.   I am just not sure how I could get rid of him and then get him back where he needs to be.  I have been thinking about this one for a while now and trying to figure all of this out in my head.  Stay tuned there will be other posts on this one.

No comments: