Monday, March 28, 2016

Wonderful Weekend. . .

The kids tie dyed t-shirts after they had cleaned graves on Friday and I finally got them rinsed and dried.  They turned out great.  We have the best youth leaders around, they keep our kids involved in activities around our community and they also make it all fun.  I am very thankful for each of them.
Since my boys are getting older our Easter bunny did their Easter baskets a little different this year.  The bunny was checking things out on Pinterest and found a neat idea for boys.  This year Big T got a Lacrosse baseball hat and Sprat got a Detroit Lions baseball hat and the bunny used that for their baskets and then stuffed them full of candy and goodies.   I think they liked them, with teens you just never know.  Big T did wear his all day, except to Church.
Lots going on this week since the kiddos are out of school for break.  I am still in school so I will still be studying and working things in for them to do.

No comments: