Monday, March 14, 2016

Wonderful Weekend. . .

Jam packed weekend; lacrosse, photography class, and school work.  Big T had two games on Saturday and they won them both.  Big T is still learning the ins and outs of it all but he is having a blast.  He loves playing defense and they let him use a D pole this weekend and he loved it.  The D pole is longer than a regular lacrosse stick.  It was a little awkward at first but then he got the hang of it.
I loved my photography class.  I learned how to use most of my buttons on Big T's camera and I took some great pictures at Big T's game.  I cannot wait to get some of Sprat pitching this year in baseball. I could have read the instruction manual to learn most of what they taught in my class but it sure was nice to have a person to walk you through what you should and should not do.  I think this guy explained everything very well, he gave practical explanations on why and how to get the best pictures.   I signed up for the next course they are offering for the intermediate photography too.  I am taking these classes through the continuing education department at the community college.  I highly recommend that you check out what your community college has to offer.  My sister-in-law has taken stained glass courses at ours too, she made some beautiful stained glass works.
Big T got to go to the Charlotte Hornets game on Friday night with his class.  He had not been to a professional basketball game before, we have been to a few college games in the past.  He loved it, he kept commenting on how small he thought the basketball court was.  I guess it looked bigger to him on television.   It was a great weekend with beautiful weather.   Below are some of my pictures from Big T's game.



No comments: