Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Time to Eat. . .

Here are some updates on my recipes I have posted.  The Coconut Red Curry noodle soup was a big hit with my family.  The hubbs wants me to try it with shrimp, I think it will be yummy.  Big T even tried some and said  he thought it was good.  If you go back and check it out, it called for chicken but I made mine without. 
I have to admit I am a wee bit adicted to my Iced coffee.   I have tweaked it too.   I will say Maxwell House original instant is the best and 2 tsp are a plenty for a 10 oz cup.  One a day is about all I can handle though I drank two one day and was a bit jittery.   I will stick to my one in the morning.   It is much cheaper than your swanky coffee shop and lower calorie too.  Last night I was trying to enjoy my moments with the boys.   We did not have any practices so we had a nice family dinner.   We had baked Tilapia with whole wheat couscous and lemon dill sauce.  It was really good.  I made my own dill sauce and I will share that with you.
Lemon Dill Sauce
1/2 cup sour cream
2tbsp lemon juice
Dash of garlic powder
Dash onion powder
1tsp honey
2tsp dry mustard
Dash white wine
3tsp of dill

Mix all of this together and chill for a bit in the fridge before serving.  You can dip this or spoon it over your fish.  I think it would be good with Salmon too.   It was really good with the Tilapia.  

No comments: